The June issue of the Murrells Inlet Messenger is available in full by clicking on on print edition in the menu bar above. It’s free. Enjoy!
And thank you to all of our faithful advertisers for making this the best issue in seven months. Readers, please support these local businesses and help all of us.
- Beverly Springs on Murrells Inlet History Project: Bethel Methodist Church
- Marie Layman on Contact Us
- Franny Powers (Van Rooyen) on Meet the publisher
- David Griffin on MI History Project: The Island Queen gave tours and cruises
- Deb Trolsen on The Murrells Inlet Outdoor Arts and Crafts Festival