To read the July issue online, please click: paper-july-web
Here is some of what is inside:
What do you know about a reporter who has covered the area’s biggest stories for three different papers over a 20-year period? Find out. (Hint: it’s not me.)
How about the inlet’s Tom-a-Gator? Remember him?
Did you know a former Penn State baseball player is now a local chiropractor? (He played baseball, people. Not football. He knows knowing about Penn-Gate.)
What lessons can one possibly learn from a friend’s unexpected death?
And, of course, the month’s local events are listed.
But, wait, there’s more…
- Beverly Springs on Murrells Inlet History Project: Bethel Methodist Church
- Marie Layman on Contact Us
- Franny Powers (Van Rooyen) on Meet the publisher
- David Griffin on MI History Project: The Island Queen gave tours and cruises
- Deb Trolsen on The Murrells Inlet Outdoor Arts and Crafts Festival