Click below to read the August issue.
There are stories this month about a Murrells Inlet author who wrote on the Civil War; a jail diversion and reentry program; the Murrells Inlet jetties; a book publishing company in Pawleys Island run by a 75-year-old man; cats; horses; The Moveable (literary) Feast; guest columns; local and hospital community events; and more…
(Note: Thanks to our loyal advertisers the paper was 16 pages. Please give these local community-oriented businesses your support!)
- Beverly Springs on Murrells Inlet History Project: Bethel Methodist Church
- Marie Layman on Contact Us
- Franny Powers (Van Rooyen) on Meet the publisher
- David Griffin on MI History Project: The Island Queen gave tours and cruises
- Deb Trolsen on The Murrells Inlet Outdoor Arts and Crafts Festival